Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
● Great opportunity to contribute to the education sector in Vanuatu
● Contract full-time position open to Vanuatu Citizens and Residents
● Based in Port Vila with travel to the islands
The Vanuatu Education Support Program (VESP) is working with the Ministry of Education and Training to improve the education of children across Vanuatu.
The M&E Officer will work with our team and MoET colleagues to:
- Develop plans to monitor and evaluate the progress and impact of our supported activities;
- Support the collection and storing of data and information from our supported activities; and,
- Draft VESP's monitoring reports, including our annual and quarterly reports.
Essential Selection Criteria
► University level
► Experience in monitoring and evaluation
► Excellent English language skills, including writing
► Good knowledge of Excel
► Experience working in international development programs
Desirable Selection Criteria
► Knowledge of Vanuatu education system
► Organized and attention to detail
► Knowledge of DFAT reporting standards
► Job Description
Please read the Job Description before applying.
Applications for this role must be submitted online using the link:
Do NOT email your application.
Vanuatu citizens are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications closed Tuesday, 08 March 2022