Applications close Mon 24 June 2019
● The Chamber of Commerce is looking to grow its team to develop and deliver high quality, member-focused services.
● Contract full-time position for Vanuatu citizen
● Port Vila based
The Vanuatu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) is Vanuatu’s National Private Sector organisation.
It is VCCI’s intention to become an organisation that makes a unique and significant contribution to the future of the country by representing the private sector in dialogue with Government and others, and by providing effective business development services across the country.
The Administration Office position provides administration support across the whole organisation including:
• Secretariat support to the Council including preparing Council papers, taking and drafting Council meeting minutes
• Secretariat support to the President and the General Manager
• Assisting the Finance Officer
• Information management
• Deputising for the receptionist
• Assisting with event management
Essential Selection Criteria
► Post-school qualifications in relevant subjects, or equivalent level of practical experience
► Experience of working in one or more public or private sector positions that included responsibilities and duties relevant to those required for this position
► Excellent communicator in writing and in person, in English and/or French and Bislama
► Demonstratable skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
► Vanuatu citizen
Desirable Selection Criteria
► Very well organised and pays attention to detail
► Mature and confident
► Team player – collaborative and diplomatic
How to Apply
Please click on the link below to download a job description with details on how to apply online.
For further information please contact Lucas.Rotteveel@linkps.com
Applications close 24 June 2019
Click the link below to apply online
Applications now closed